1. I'm not a fan of them yet, but a lot of people love these guys. They deserve a topic, I'd say.
  2. Aye, thats very kind sir
    But arent there already tons of Radiohead-topics?

    Anyway, nice topic, thanks
    So...anyone heard of the rumours the guys are already busy with a new album?
    Should be done in 2010. If it's even half as good as In Rainbows...
  3. It is absolutely amazing how they performed the songs from "In Rainbows" on the tour in 2008!

    A new album this year will be very nice!


    cu
    hodel_05

  4. It is absolutely amazing how they performed the songs from "In Rainbows" on the tour in 2008!


    can't wait to hear it. Would be about time I did so, ne c'est pas?

    I am not a fan of the direction they took themselves into on In Rainbows. I'm a hardcore Hail to the Thief fan.

    On a side note, since this thread was opened pretty open-mindedly with no strings attached, let me just ask you guys if you remember how Bono praised Radiohead anno '97. I thought he was right on, back then. Nowadays he embraces bands like the Killers, I guess, blah!
  5. Originally posted by platonic:[..]

    can't wait to hear it. Would be about time I did so, ne c'est pas?

    I am not a fan of the direction they took themselves into on In Rainbows. I'm a hardcore Hail to the Thief fan.

    On a side note, since this thread was opened pretty open-mindedly with no strings attached, let me just ask you guys if you remember how Bono praised Radiohead anno '97. I thought he was right on, back then. Nowadays he embraces bands like the Killers, I guess, blah!


    Yeah, the killers aren't very good.
    As much as I love In Rainbows, I hope for a more rock style, similar to The Bends. I really miss that simple yet effective style.
  6. Originally posted by gwiz:[..]

    Yeah, the killers aren't very good.
    As much as I love In Rainbows, I hope for a more rock style, similar to The Bends. I really miss that simple yet effective style.


    Man, the Bends is a strange album. It seems like your average alt rock album (tho I think they were pioneers at the time), but a lot of the songs on there just give me a vibe unlike anything else. ... I wanna put it into words. Did you see the anime FLCL? That's what it feels like to me.
  7. I find the new song to be lame.
    The vocals aren't very good, and the strings sound like a johnny greenwood project.
  8. Originally posted by gwiz:I find the new song to be lame.
    The vocals aren't very good, and the strings sound like a johnny greenwood project.


    What new song
  9. No real place to put this, but I wanted to share it.....Saw "Inception" last night and the new trailer for "The Social Network" (story of the creation of facebook) came on before the movie. Really loved the Scala Kolacny Brother's cover of "Creep." Check it out:

If all of our active forum posters would donate € 0,50 a year, we could pay all our hosting and storage bills without personal funding. Learn more