1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Does The Little Things really sound like a finished song to you? It sounds so unfinished to me, specially in the way Bono phrases the end of the verses, as if he was still finding his way.
    They don't know what to do with it, so they play it live and then read forums and follow our hints and ideas
  2. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    They don't know what to do with it, so they play it live and then read forums and follow our hints and ideas


    Really? Well then @Bono: please listen to 'If God Will Send His Angels' and 'Please' again, to find your direction for finishing TLTTGYA.
    thank you for listening.
  3. That new single will be revealed to be Streets, R&H live version.

  4. That's quite disappointing, i really wanted SOE this year. There's going to be a bit of a gap with nothing happening again if they wait til next year since the tour ends in August. I guess if we have to wait longer and it ends up being an amazing album it will be worth it but I was starting to expect a release this year.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]

    That's quite disappointing, i really wanted SOE this year. There's going to be a bit of a gap with nothing happening again if they wait til next year since the tour ends in August. I guess if we have to wait longer and it ends up being an amazing album it will be worth it but I was starting to expect a release this year.
    This album was also expected in 2015 and 2016, then Bono announced in the Christmas video it WOULD be out this year... let's hope it still is! If not they could at least finally tour the southern hemisphere later this year with JT.
  6. i have a feeling it will be out this year
  7. Here is another piece of info

    I asked him what’s the latest with Songs Of Experience — the U2 album that was "held" because it was written before Donald Trump moved the world on its axis when he was elected President.

    “If it was me, we would be playing it now,” Bono answered. “It is pretty much done. It is a pretty special piece of work. I think it might have benefited from the pause that we took. “
    Has it been rewritten?

    “Things have changed on it, yeah,” Bono said. “It had to happen. Because our songs are stories, breaking news as well as anything else; what is going on in our own lives, what’s going on in the world — U2 always came out of that. And the whole world changed . We didn’t want to be like Y2K! Then fuck ! Nothing happened!” Bono laughed.

    http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/bono-reveals-new-song-is-inspired-by-eamon-dunphy-and-says-donald-trump-is-not-welcome-at-us-gigs-35715434.html
  8. Originally posted by TomKouril:Here is another piece of info

    I asked him what’s the latest with Songs Of Experience — the U2 album that was "held" because it was written before Donald Trump moved the world on its axis when he was elected President.

    “If it was me, we would be playing it now,” Bono answered. “It is pretty much done. It is a pretty special piece of work. I think it might have benefited from the pause that we took. “
    Has it been rewritten?

    “Things have changed on it, yeah,” Bono said. “It had to happen. Because our songs are stories, breaking news as well as anything else; what is going on in our own lives, what’s going on in the world — U2 always came out of that. And the whole world changed . We didn’t want to be like Y2K! Then fuck ! Nothing happened!” Bono laughed.

    http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/bono-reveals-new-song-is-inspired-by-eamon-dunphy-and-says-donald-trump-is-not-welcome-at-us-gigs-35715434.html
    That, my Hewson friend, is big bullshit.
  9. I think TJT tour will get extended in a big way. Went to Seattle last night. I think the tour is too well put together for this short hop of a tour to be it. Peter Gabriel did the same thing a few years ago with the 25th anniversary of 'So' tour.
    What started out as a relatively short tour just kept getting extended because of it's popularity. The movies that go with TJT songs are magnificent and I think will be a major buzz worthy point over people flocking to this tour, and I think because of that, it might just go on and on.....like 360 did....time will tell
If all of our active forum posters would donate € 0,50 a year, we could pay all our hosting and storage bills without personal funding. Learn more